Picture



One of them

rOxanne.
one of gOds creations.
A bLessing tO my parents.
I wOrship, Praise, lOve, fOllOw, fear GOD.
I lOve everything HE has given me.

I believe in lOrd.GOD

Whispers



Friends

Winnie
Pam
Anas
Sam
Kimberly
Niky
Nicole
Katrina
Charlene
Karen
Jami
Dianne
Khen
Karla
"Peach"
Fiona
Jhesca
Nadine


Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Since i have nothing to post/talk about.. we'll talk about my birthday!! I celebrated my birthday on friday w/ my family beacause on saturday[my real birthday], i'll celebrate it w/ my friends[Louise, Jaymee, Kim, Dianne,Jigo] in city center. Me and my family went to Montgomarie and dinned there. My mom gave me converse[grey], my tita gave me an iPod nano[yey!], my other tita gave me clothes and a cologne and my daddy gave me a watch[swatch]. Louise gave me a notebook and some stationaries and Jaymee gave me a picture frame.. where i will put the pictures which i took on my birthday with them.. hehe. bxta! we had soo much fun. :D


`rox [ 8:49 AM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home