Picture



One of them

rOxanne.
one of gOds creations.
A bLessing tO my parents.
I wOrship, Praise, lOve, fOllOw, fear GOD.
I lOve everything HE has given me.

I believe in lOrd.GOD

Whispers



Friends

Winnie
Pam
Anas
Sam
Kimberly
Niky
Nicole
Katrina
Charlene
Karen
Jami
Dianne
Khen
Karla
"Peach"
Fiona
Jhesca
Nadine


Thursday, September 14, 2006
wooh! skool tym! i HATE homeworks.. well.. vat to do noh.?!
I've got 3 classmates which are pinays! Katrina, Shane nd MY Chuckiie Leii! yeey!
AND my class teacher is.. Ms.Sheila! yeehaay! Da best TEACHER there is.. but the BEST one i've ever gotten as a teacher is my grade 3 teacher.. She's soOo KIND. hehe..
And.. WOOH! long TYM no post.. sorrii peepz! no tym kse eh.. cOz u knoe.. SKOOL! sO have tO Consentrate.. :D
Dats it 4 dis one.. i'm may have to post.. after some days.. or months.. cOz i'm BUSY.. so try to POST as soon as i can..


`rox [ 9:35 AM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home