Picture



One of them

rOxanne.
one of gOds creations.
A bLessing tO my parents.
I wOrship, Praise, lOve, fOllOw, fear GOD.
I lOve everything HE has given me.

I believe in lOrd.GOD

Whispers



Friends

Winnie
Pam
Anas
Sam
Kimberly
Niky
Nicole
Katrina
Charlene
Karen
Jami
Dianne
Khen
Karla
"Peach"
Fiona
Jhesca
Nadine


Thursday, September 21, 2006
i went to melaii's[tween] house! yeey! want to know the story? if u do.. please read along..
we were both on the bus when suddenly her dad called. he told her to eat nlng in KFC.. she told me to come.. so ayun. i went to my house to call my dad and ask him if i can go out with them.. he said ok lng kse no school the next day. so me nd my bro dressed up and went to their house. Nag kita na kme and went straight to the KFC place.. we ate there and took pics. :D And after we ate.. we went back to their house.. when we got there.. we 4 went sraight to the living room. our brothers played PS2 and me and sisz computered and went online. after a few minutes [about 40/55 mnts.] My bro nd i had to go home coz sisz and her bro had to go to church.. for YOUTH. soo.. sisz dropped us in our house and went upstairs din coz she wanted to see kianna [my dog]. When Kianna first saw her, she barked at her.. sisz got scared a bit. \But she stood still lng and Kianna sniffed her. after a FEW mints. cool na silang dalawa. so we took pictures again. this time with Kianna.



today was FUN! and HOT to0! grabe it was so h0t outside..! and tomorrow[22nd] is my momii's birthday! yeehey!


`rox [ 12:55 PM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home